MUST-HAVES FOR TRAVEL FROM OUR FRIENDS AT SHINOLA
While we’re proud to partner with Shinola, a retail mecca for American artisans, for our Pets Welcome program – we also think our four-legged friends shouldn’t get to have all the fun. Shinola also has a high quality mix of people products ranging from jewelry to bags to bikes. Below, they helped us select their top picks for travel essentials – so your next getaway can be full of functional style.
Travel stylishly with:
1. A Large Linen Journal, for jotting down favorite trip memories of course. It also features smyth sewn binding - a superior binding technique that greatly improves overall durability - making it ideal to tote and toss around.
2. Inspired by the smart silhouette of vintage camera bags, this Zip Top Messenger is the perfect day bag to cart around all your traveling needs.
3. Rugged and stylish, the Passport Holder has five unlined pockets, raw cut edges and a passport pocket.
4. In partnership with Golden Bear, a San Francisco based company known for its durable jackets, this Wool Bomber is ideal for unexpected chilly days exploring new terrain.
5. Though you may want to forget time while traveling, their stylish watches – like the Runwell for men and the Canfield Chrono for women – are part stylish accessory, part functional time piece – to ensure you don’t ever miss a flight again.
6. For special nights out, add a piece from their most recent jewelry collaboration with Brooklyn-based designer, Pamela Love.