TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Your name, gender, home and work contact details, business title, date and place of birth
- Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, service preferences, telephone numbers dialed and faxes and telephone messages received
- Your credit card details, online user account details, profile and password details, and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation.
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g. health conditions that require specific accommodation, purchase of goods and services)
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website. You may be required to provide financial information before making a reservation through our website
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Information collected on our website may be used in the following manner:
We analyze visitor information in aggregate, which means that we collect information about site visits and analyze it as a whole. Examples include researching which parts of the site are accessed most frequently or determining which products are most attractive to our users.
Second, we may use specific information you provide to help us improve our service to conduct market research, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance surveys and to direct marketing and sales promotions.
Subject to applicable laws, we may collect, use and disclose relevant portions of your personal information in order to:
- Register you as a website member
- Fulfill your request to plan and purchase hotel accommodations or other travel services
- Respond to your request for information about reservations, accommodations, weddings, meetings or events
- Reserve dining or lounge services
- Enter you in our promotions or sweepstakes
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Improve the quality of your next visit to the website
- We use third parties to build and manage these communications and preference systems, and our arrangements with these third parties prohibit them from disclosing your personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We reveal personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties if:
- you request or authorize it
- the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you
- the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g. in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets)
- the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.)
- We may also share website usage information about visitors to our website with third parties, such as advertisers on our website, for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis on our website and other sites. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising companies may place pixel tags (also called clear gifs) on some of the pages you visit on our website. We will then use the non-personally identifiable information that is collected using these pixel tags to serve you relevant advertisements when you are visiting other sites on the internet. These advertisements may be targeted to specific searches you conducted on our website during earlier browsing sessions.
- Third party Internet sites available through advertising and other links on our site have separate privacy and data collection practices. If you click on a link found on our website or any other website, you should always look at the location bar within your browser to determine whether you have been linked to a different website.
- This Policy, and our responsibility, is limited to our own information collection practices. We are not responsible for, and cannot always ensure, the information collection practices or privacy policies of other websites maintained by third parties or our service providers where you submit your personal information directly to such websites. Please read the privacy and security policies of any external sites before providing any personal information while accessing those sites.
We have implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. The website servers and systems are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to help ensure safe transmission. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information, we won’t be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY & PARENTAL CONSENT
Our website does not sell products or services for purchase by children. This website should not be used by anyone under age 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Like most Internet sites, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY PLAN
POLICY MODIFICATIONS & CONTACTING US
Effective Date: March 2016