For an intimate, non-traditional wedding, look outside the usual four walls. Characteristic of style-savvy Soho, The James New York offers architecturally unique space, inspired cuisine, and an atmosphere of art and design.
The hotel’s indoor and outdoor event spaces include the luxe Penthouse Loft with river-to-river views, the contemporary Studio, and the open-air Urban Garden. Tiered levels of grass and plantings elevated high above downtown, the Urban Garden offers a hushed ambiance and a level of outdoor privacy not often found in Manhattan.
Create and Celebrate
- 1,550 square feet of versatile, customizable indoor and outdoor space for receptions, engagement parties, brunches, bridal, pre-parties and afterparties
- Private dining for up to 75 guests, including rehearsal dinner and brunch; all menus by Chef David Burke and on-premises restaurant David Burke Kitchen
- Corner king studio room on reception night; guest accommodations at preferred room rates for out-of-town friends and family
- Modular décor concepts designed by Susan Holland Events, available on request
- Car service to the airport available upon request
- One night stay to celebrate your first year anniversary