Spotlight On: The Citizenry
A globally-inspired home décor brand and fair trade retailer, all of The Citizenry’s modern goods are ethically crafted by artisans from all over the world. Country by country, they travel the globe to collaborate with some of the most talented creators out there. The result? A limited inventory of small batch fair trade goods available online that’s as extraordinary as the culture that inspired it.
If you’re so inclined, take a digital journey around the world with them via Instagram and see some of their inspiration and favorite products. In the meantime, here are a few things we can’t resist:
1. Handcrafted in Uganda these baskets are a collaboration with Rose & Fitzgerald and are perfect to hold favorite plants or use as a stylish storage solution.
2. Each season, The Citizenry features a new collection sourced from a distinct corner of the world. We want pretty much everything in The Mexico collection – from the Ceniza Lumbar Pillow to the Mercado Baskets.
3. Entertain in style at your next soiree with these Vega Marble Trays.
4. Or, warm up this winter with the Helado Throw, handwoven in Peru with luxe Alpaca wool featuring a classic plaid design.
5. Still need a stocking to stuff? These geometric Estrella Stockings are a unique take on a holiday classic – but better move quickly, there are only 60 in the whole world.