Introducing: The James New York-NoMad
Another New York neighborhood will soon boast a dose of mindfully modern hospitality with the forthcoming The James New York-NoMad. Ideally situated in the NoMad district (North of Madison Square Park), at 29th Street and Madison Avenue, the hotel will be minutes away from Madison Square Park, Gramercy Park and the Flatiron District.
The James New York-NoMad was conceived for the creative set, guided by the mantra liberation for the mindful traveler, nourishing spirits with an environment that allows everyone to find and embrace their best selves. Opening in late 2017, here are six things to excite you about our ultimate urban retreat.
1. The architecture. With a legacy dating back to the start of the 20th century, our exterior embodies all the elegance and stature of classic New York, standing as a 12-story testament to the beauty of Beaux-Art architecture.
2. The design. The 344-room luxury property, including 28 suites, is undergoing a transformation by acclaimed designer Thomas Juul-Hansen. Each room will serve as a private sanctuary, artfully curated with design elements reminiscent of global nomads accumulating eclectic treasures along their journeys.
3. The food. John Meadow’s LDV Hospitality, the critically acclaimed New York-based restaurant group, will be the food and beverage partner managing all in-room dining, as well as opening a few soon-to-be-announced exciting concepts on the property.
4. The business smarts. The James New York-NoMad will offer 4,500 square feet of prime event space, including the 250-person grand ballroom and four private meeting rooms, tailor made for intimate business meetings, power lunches or large social gatherings.
5. The intelligent technology. We’ll utilize tech to take the guest experience to the next level with advanced in-room technology through KEYPR featuring keyless entry, an in-room tablet and custom mobile app including ordering in-room dining and streaming your favorite shows and movies.
6. And of course, enlightenment. Like its sister properties, The James New York-NoMad will be guided by the core pillars of connection, consciousness and community. Providing an enlightening travel experience for all guests, the hotel will include a comprehensive wellness program complemented by locally-sourced touches.
Take advantage of our opening offer and enjoy up to 30% off rooms and suites by booking now. And stay up-to-date on The James New York-NoMad’s progress by following us or visiting jameshotels.com/nomad.